These are just FABULOUS! A real statement pair of mismatched earrings, dating to circa 1910, made from 2 parts of an old broken necklace, in Rolled gold with 9ct gold studs. They also feature little vintage faux pearls. The gold has a luxurious mirror finish, and they are wonderfully ornate - and very wearable. Deceivably lightweight.
- Wider earring drop length 4.5cm
- Wider earring width 3.5cm
- Wider earring depth 1.5cm
- Narrow earring drop length 6.0cm
- Narrow earring width 1.5cm
- Narrow earring depth 0.8cm