This sterling silver, and Albo silver necklace from the 1920's is definitely an eye-catcher!
This piece feels so glamourous and would have definitely looked the part at a real life Gatsby party.
The chunky chain holds it's own, and demands just as much attention as the pendant, which has glass stones which twinkle in the light as the bottom three stones dance and move with you.
This is a really special piece, but don't save it for best! Wear every day to inject some glamour into the mundane.
- Height of pendant: approx 5.5cm
- Width of pendant at widest point 2.4cm
- Length of chain from T bar to top of pendant: 5.5cm
- Total length from T bar to bottom of pendant: 11cm
- Total length of chain to be worn around the neck 51cm